As fitness professionals we all need ways to avoid the summer client drought.
Here is a recent email that I sent out to me team reminding them of some of the things they can do to keep clients coming in during the summer!
- If you are regularly below 80% productivity, focus on just getting in one comp each week. Just one. That’s all you need to do. And if you follow our systems for closing the sale, you’ll have an 80% plus chance of convincing that client to invest in your services to help them reach their goals. And you will be reaching all your goals too!
Remember, we talked about the importance of setting productivity levels in this blog post
- If you are usually above 80% but find yourself below the goal during the summer months try these things:
- focus on your clients who are still in town and suggest they ramp it up over the next 2 months when you have the time in your schedule to really intensify their program.
- Another good option is to reach out to those clients you haven’t seen in a while and suggest they get back in to revamp their program and for you to design something they can do at home during the summer.
- If you train parents, suggest they do some partner or team training with their kids so they don’t have to miss their workouts just because the kids are home from school.
- Get creative and you can keep a really full schedule.
- Next Team Training series starts soon so fill your time slots!
Remember, we talked about Team Training in this BLOG POST and it is a great program to have running in the summer months!
- Regularly promote our upcoming events and clinics which include our Triathlon (Solo division, Relay Division, Bike/Run or Kids Tri), Dog Mountain Hike and Biking Adventure. Also, our next early bird deadline for Girlfriends Half Marathon is September so get your clients enrolled now so they can start training (walking or running or run/walk) and they can save some money on the registration fee.
- Hiking Club conquers next hike Dog Mountain on Sunday July 7th!
- Runners To Racers – Kristin’s Speed Training clinic is going to help our clients get FAST! Get all your running clients signed up!
- Biking Adventure on July 27th will be a blast starting and finishing at Edgefield and conquering a 40 mile bike ride to Multnomah Falls passing numerous waterfalls and incredible views of the gorge. We will have a half way stop where if someone wants to turn around at Crown Point Viewpoint and make it a 20 mile route that option will be available.
- Girlfriends & Dudes Triathlon & Duathlon (Bike/Run only) and Kids Tri: We’ve got one month to rock this event. We’ve already got about 200 people signed up so this is always a great event for us. It’s a short distance tri with a ½ mile swim downstream (so you can float to the finish if you like!), a 12.5 mile bike and a 3 mile run/walk or a 2 mile Run/12.5 mile Bike/3 mile Run. If you’re not up to the full challenge, recruit a few friends and do the relay division or just do the Duathlon (Bike/Run only) division. And get your kids involved in the kids tri – total fun for the whole family!
Yours in health, fitness & business,
Automatically SAVE $100 on one of my BEST resources only throughout the month of July!
The Fitness Results Manual is the same resource tool we use for our weight loss challenges to generate around $20,000 in extra revenue each year, the resource tool we use for corporate wellness programs, when conducting a comp session and to sell to clients!. Take a look at this video where I walk you through exactly what you get with the Fitness Results Manual. The best news is that I have authorized an automatic $100 automatic discount if you purchase the Fitness Results Manual before August 1st!
THE BUSINESS OF PERSONAL TRAINING SYSTEM
Hey did you know that I wrote the ONLY complete training business system designed to help you run a million dollar personal training business?! You can have this same business system that will help you work SMARTER and generate HUGE profits like we do here at Northwest Personal Training.
The fee to purchase the Business of Personal Training System can be made up within 1 month of increased PT sales and there are NO recurring franchise or licensing fees.
A comparable business system in other industries would require an initial investment of tens of thousands of dollars.
DON’T REINVENT THE WHEEL! Let us give YOU the systems that we know will work.
Also, sign up right here on my blog to receive my FREE 20 min streaming video where I reveal my top 5 revenue generating secrets. This video WILL help you bring in more clients and more revenue. Don’t miss it!