I have blogged about the importance of using productivity goals with trainers. Making sure all of your trainers are in that productivity “sweet spot” can mean success for both the trainer’s bottom line and YOURS! Read my blog post on productivity goals to learn more.
Read more on Productivity Sweet Spot!…
If your clients are like mine….more and more of them are signing up for running events. This trend is not only wonderful for your clients’ and their health….it can also be an easy way for you to earn extra revenue with a running program! Check out how we operate our running program, set up your own and then use the info in this series to send to your clients to inspire them to join your running program!
Today we will focus on what you should recommend if one of your clients gets injured while running.
Now send your clients this info and then ask them to join you for YOUR running program!
Even if you do everything right, sometimes you still experience nagging aches and pains during your training program. So what should you do if you find yourself in pain?
As we mentioned earlier, running is a high-impact sport and unfortunately, you may be forced to deal with the symptoms of an injury or an injury-just-waiting to happen. In the event that this happens, you need to know exactly what to do to hopefully “nip it in the bud”. If you find yourself experiencing any form of pain around the hip, knee, shins or feet, treat it immediately. Injuries left untreated, can become chronic and seriously affect your ability to continue with your training program. Read more on Revenue with Running Programs – Part 3 Injuries…
Did you know that 70% of people who start an exercise program drop out within the first two to three months? These are not good odds!
It’s now widely accepted that the problem has nothing to do with the person but rather with the process.
Read more on Client Laws of Success That Will Net YOU Success…
It is true! Stress and lack of sleep could be why your clients aren’t losing fat….
Let’s face it, most of our clients are running from appointment to appointment, deadline to deadline and continually feeling behind. Working out with you is just one of the many things on their list. But…..
Read more on Why Your Clients Might Not Be Losing Fat!…
We are constantly doing different things to ensure that our brand, our business, our studio, our trainers etc….are top of mind when people in our community are thinking about improving or maintaining their health and fitness.
Read more on YOUR Logo All Over Town!…
Happy New Year Fit Pros and welcome to our busiest time of year. If you have planned and executed your advertising correctly…you should be seeing TONS of potential new clients walk through your doors. When you sit down to discuss how these potential new clients will work with you it is likely that you will hear this objection: “I would love to hire a personal trainer, but I can’t afford one.” While it’s true that some of our clients have the resources and disposable income to afford the luxury of seeing a personal trainer a number of times per week, most people aren’t in that same position. Here are a few options we offer so that people CAN afford a personal trainer.
- Team Training for only $25 per hour - You are sharing the cost of a trainer with a few other people. Many of our clients can afford to do this once
or more times per week.
- Partner training – You share the cost of training with a friend, spouse, or co-worker making training more affordable for both of you.
- Group Training classes – You can train as much as 6x/week with a trainer for as little as $5/hour. Classes include such incredible workouts as indoor cycling, indoor rowing, bootcamps, yoga, pilates, core conditioning, kick boxing and more.
- 30 minute workouts – If an hour session is out of your budget, just do 30 minutes. Trust us, we can give you an extremely effective workout in 30 minutes!
- Oversee program - You can see us as little as once every 4-8 weeks just to make updates to a program that you follow on your own. We have many clients that are members at other gyms and just come and see us for their training and to ensure they are progressing appropriately.
- Specialty programs – We often host various programs that are designed to be cost effective ways for people to workout with us.
Put a list together of your Read more on Personal Training is Affordable!…
Have you tried Team Training? Of course we offer private training and partner training and that is our bread and butter, but I am a big believer in diversifying revenue streams. One way to do this is to offer team training. We do and it really works! I asked each of our trainers to come up with a couple Team Training Options that they can each host based on their passions and interests. We will be launching these team trainings in January.
Here is how it works and why Team Training is a win for you and win for your clients.
How it works:
- Trainers choose an hour time slot where they don’t have clients and when it isn’t a busy time at the studio.
- That trainer then markets that time slot and tries to bring in at least 2 clients and a maximum of 4 clients to train during that time slot.
Read more on Generate Extra Revenue With Team Training…
We are quickly approaching Christmas and New Year’s and like many business owners you would like to (and you would like your staff to be able to) spend those days with family and friends, but you don’t want to let your clients down if they are counting on you for a great holiday workout.
Here is what we do. It is good for us and it is good for our clients.
we post our special holiday hours well in advance so that nobody is taken by surprise by the change in hours.
(If you haven’t done this already…now is better than never. Get a quick schedule made up and post it TODAY!)
we explain our intentions on the schedule by saying this Read more on Holiday Hours: Good For You – Good For Them…
Do you send out holiday cards to your clients around this time every year? It is a great idea, but it can cost quite a bit. I am going to tell you what we do get the biggest bang for our buck when it comes to sending holiday cards to our clients.
Read more on Holiday Cards For Clients…
This is a marketing tip that is free, fun, simple and it is something we do every year.
Here is how it works…
- We make it a priority to take LOTS of pictures at all of the events we participate in and host throughout the year (Everything from rock climbing to racing events to hiking to charity events to specialty programs and more). Tip: make sure to get random pictures of trainers and clients together during normal training sessions too. These are often times the best pictures!
Read more on Marketing Tip: Free, Fun & Simple…