Hey Fitness Pros,
As we enter summer, personal trainers start to brace for the slower season with clients away on holidays.
You can choose to either take the dip in income and enjoy a few extra hours of rest and relaxation…Not a bad idea actually! Or if reducing your income is not exactly what you want to do, be proactive and take some action steps to get an influx of new clients into your system. Here’s some ideas:
1. Host a 28 day “Beach Body Quick Fat Loss program”
2. Host a Summer Outdoor Bootcamp program or other outdoor program
3. Make a list of some high-profile community members (politicians, business owners, athletes, TV/Media personalities etc) and send them a card thanking them for everything they do in your community. Include a Gift Certificate for 3 Private Training sessions. Wanna bet that many of them will continue once they complete their 3 sessions?!
4. Call all your clients you haven’t seen in a while and suggest they come in for a program update or a vacation program that they can do on holidays or at the cottage.
5. Organize a dance party, seminar, community exercise class, fitness trade show etc. Charge a small fee and have proceeds go to a local charity. Give all attendees a trial session/pass to your facility. Be sure to collect contact info so you can follow up.
Get rolling on some of these ideas and your business should be thriving this summer.
Yours in health, fitness and business,